Our team has managed and tracked successful launches of numerous direct-to-consumer and healthcare physician-targeted initiatives. We coordinate across internal departments and external agencies to ensure tactics are implemented on time and on strategy, for campaign budgets large and small.
Marketing tactics OPG has managed:
- CRM Programs – We have expertise in all aspects of a CRM program, from target list development to registration vehicle tracking, and we coordinate efforts across CRM agencies, email providers, database organizations, and fulfillment providers.
- Web Sites – OPG is highly adept with management of the timelines for creative and technical development, detailed tracking of IT build and rollout, opt-in features, and confirming measurement/analytics are in pace–all while ensuring we remain on-message and on-strategy.
- Co-pay Assistance/Savings/Loyalty Card Programs – Management of the entire development process and launch, from vendor selection and timelines, establishment of clear business rules, creative opt-in vehicles to tracking and post-launch metrics.
- DRTV Launches, Digital and Offline Media, Online Search Campaigns – Planning and implementation of digital media campaigns. With a firm grasp of online marketing strategies, we recommend & manage creative and tech teams for Search Engine Optimization (SEO), paid search, social platforms and targeting that is in line with your strategy.
- eDetails – From concept to launch, we invest in every step of the development process to build strong e-detailing strategies, ensuring your products are getting in front of physicians
- Telephony – vendor selection, development of IVR and Live Operator scripts, implementation and QA testing of toll-free numbers (TFNs), as well as regular troubleshooting and reporting to ensure consistent data feeds to database.
Additional services OPG provides:
- Project Management of Brand Launches – When it comes to launching your brand, we become an extension of your team ready to manage the steps, action items and progress of all functional areas including manufacturing, regulatory, marketing, PR and IT.
- Technical writing and copywriting – OPG offers expertise in producing a variety of content for direct-to-consumer (promotional) communications as well as direct-to-physician content, effectively linking technical messages and clinical data to commercial messages and brand positioning.
- Measurement and analytics – The strategic and analytical components of a program are just as critical as the strategy and creative development. From advising on key data points to managing and reporting on an evolving dashboard, we help you drive meaningful and actionable analysis from your integrated campaigns.
- Vendor selection, management and implementation – Marketing programs can be complex and require a variety of vendors to manage. We source, manage and collaborate fully with all the partners associated with your program.
- Financial management – Reviewing SOWs, invoicing, and monitoring project budgets is just another part of integrating with your team to fully manage your program.
- Brand Representation in Copy Approval Meetings – Our familiarity with the pace and general requirements of copy approval in various organizations allows OPG to represent your brand in meetings, and ensure that materials are in adherence with FDA requirements and specific medical, legal, and regulatory guidelines.